Thursday 13 June 2013

i am adopted , get the heck over it ... i have

as some of you will know , i am adopted 

and that will be a bigger deal to a lot of you than it is even to me 

so lets straiten a few things out 

do i miss my biological parents ?

more than i care to admit at times , but . i still see my dad at times and i have seen photos of my mum. i love them for finally deciding to give me a better life. and trust me. it may look different to most parents. but its still love of some description 

was foster care hard to deal with ?

heck yer it was a load of ball, but was it worth it in the end . you betcha. and i got to meet some of the most amazing people on the process   

would you still live with you bio parents if you could ? 

not in a million years , i love my life to much 

is it hard being separated from your brother ?

yes and no . he lives so close and his family are so nice i hardly notice he is gone. but i do miss being able to look after him though.

you mean to say shes adopted and actually ok with it .....
shock horror 




feel free to comment with questions 
lots of love 
lauren
(and BOTH her mums (mom, if ya getting canadian about it)) 
xx







No comments:

Post a Comment