Thursday 3 January 2013

a post about ts , on a ts blog , NEVER

OK you may of realized  i haven't mentioned much about ts on this blog so allow me to rectify.

10 ways that tuners affects me ...

1) a heart for adoption

seeing as im infertile this one is handy, ever since about the age of 11 and fully understood what it was about i have been fascinated with the idea that 2 people would give a child that isent biologically there's a loving home

2) an ability to empathize with outsiders

turners has made me look at people that are different in a much better way than i think i would have done if i didn't have ts i treat them equally and love them for who they are 

3) an acceptance of myself (warts and all)

see the kid in the picture shes no super model. shes never going to be one of the leggy blond types but who gives a monkeys she look the way she look and that's the way shes gonna stay .... so i may aswell be happy with it right ?



4) big eyes 

this seams to be a bit of a ts thing as most of us have said this i have apasoloutly  amazingly big brown eyes. its safe to say im quite proud of my peepers


this is the best photo i could find to demonstrate this

5) hide and seek 

i know this is a bit of a silly one but being so small gives you a big advantage in hide and seek !

6) a chance to meet new people
now i couldn't possibly find a photo that encapsulates this. but ts has brought so many wonderful people into my life 

7) resilience
i have an ability to bounce back from almost anything, stronger and please i didn't give up  

8) an ability to celebrate the little victory
woo im tall enough for that ride and thort park YAY its my fave dinner (sausages in case you where wondering) its the little things that make me happy 

9) the "oh im so sorry" factor 
when someone starts taking the mick out of me being short i just say "its a chromosomal abnormality actually" watch there jaw drop then say "BAHAHA you face , you actually thought i gave a dam you called me short..." *cue shocked laughter from culprit* 

10) a positive outlook on the world 
i haven't always had this and it fails me from time to time but for the most part i have an ability to see all the good things around me 

don't be afraid to ask me questions about my ts , i would  much rather you asked than Google it and got it compleatly twisted may i refer you to my earlier post about someone thinking i was going to drop dead any minuet #fail 

lots of love 
Lauren
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment