Saturday 14 September 2013

out with the old , in with the new

if you follow my blog you will know that i have started university. 
i feel as though i am starting a new chapter in my life and have felt the need to have a "friend" clear out on my Facebook. of all of the people in my life that have either dragged me down or caused me to believe that i am anything less than god has called me to be. 
so this morning i prayed and then logged on to my Facebook friends list.
as i was deleted each person i prayed for them and forgave them for whatever they had said or done to me
it was a very freeing experience 
the thing about moving forward in life is that you sometimes have to let go of the baggage of the past.
its not always as easy as it sounds, but its rewarding     
lots of love
a much lighter felling
Lauren
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment