Friday 23 November 2012

the hospital managed to scare me , this is a rare occurence

if you have been following my blog you will know that i suffer from something called turners syndrome .the health issues that come with that mean i spend around 3 hours a week (yes i averaged that out over the course of a year, because im sad and had time to go through last years diary) . and when i was in dialysis and ended up staying in alot it worked out around 12 hours a week.

even though i am used to hospitals i panicked yesterday when my Dr looked into my eyes pulled his "im concerned" face and called in no less than 3 consultants because he though he saw a reflex that would indicate i have the early signs of muscle wastage      

thank god Dr c turned out to be wrong i don't have muscle wastage i have a condition called hemispheric asymmetry which basically means one side of my scull is bigger than the other
 
lets face it if my muscles where wasting i wouldn't be able to do this


and anyone who knows me knows im not giving that up any time soon 

lots of love
 Lauren
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment