Saturday 17 November 2012

what about your mum ?

the title of this post is a question i get alot, especially from people that haven't seen me in a while. my response is always the same ....

"you probably know more than i do"
  
OK i haven't had a full conversation with my biological mother in almost 7 years, but im not without strong female influence. I have so many people in my life that show me what it is to stand tall (well as tall as a woman with ts can lol) and be proud of who i am. all of these woman give me something different and i wouldn't be half the woman i am today if it wasn't for each and every one of them.

thanks for helping me be fun loving like this

    

smile like this





and have friends like this



you amazing lady's know who you are
so what about my mum?
ide say there awesome , and i wouldn't have it any other way
lots of love
Lauren
xx

1 comment: