Tuesday 16 April 2013

1 timothy 4.12

i realize i haven't updated you guys on my work life recently so here goes  ...

work hasn't been the best recently
i love my job , i honestly do 
but i have been in a bit of a dip
the spiritual responsibility i feel to the children i work with is HUGE
i know god trusts me with them and that's amazing
but i have been in a bit of a funk for a couple weeks. 
especially with adults not respecting the work i am doing (not my boss , my boss is cool ... other people)

but then i read this ....

Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity -1 timothy 4.12


yes this is the face of somone who has been called to lead in a church
yes i am female
yes i am only 19
do i know what i am doing half the time , no , but god dose , and i am learning fast 

please respect the ministry god has called me to 

lots of love
Lauren 
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment