Friday 12 April 2013

monkey see , monkey do

meet my very own mini me 


my youngest sister Lexie

she is a carbon copy of me personality wise. and loves nothing better than to imitate me ...
not always a good thing
its like having a mirror for my personality and i don't always like what i see


she is the least shy 3 year old you will ever meet.
she regularly talks to the check out clerk whilst we are shopping and has , on occasion.
charmed her way to free chocolate 
i am reliably informed i was the same 



LOVES all things Disney
more specifically Minnie mouse  
i was the same just replace Minnie with Tinkerbell



and has comic timing  DOWN. 
and can hit you with one heck of a one liner when she feels like it
 uesualy in public for maximum embaressment and audience numbers


she picks up so much more than you ever think she dose. 
she can quote me 3 days after i say something word for word
its won her more arguments than i care to remember

so there you have it. my baby sister is me in miniature.
 lets hope the little prodigy picks up the good bits of me 
and learns from my mistakes
now i got to try and be the best version of myself for her to imitate 
and let her know she has a character all her own
although i don't think i am going to have any trouble on the last bit... hahaha

lots of love 
Lauren & minie me



xxx
   


  

No comments:

Post a Comment