Wednesday 10 October 2012

failed blog attempt's and summer fun




hi , so this is the second blog im starting. my last one was fine. the only problem is , i forgot my password and couldn't get back into it to post 

so the long awaited second blog entry is finally here , 

disclaimer , there are about a bazillion photos on this blog entry , this is because i had such a blast i didn't want to miss anything out.

i spent most of my summer in Canada , doing all the things i love doing most ...

swimming 




going for rides in my cousins boat 





being dragged along in a rubber ring




hanging out with the family 



soaking in the hot tub  





 eating LOTS of food




and taking in the scenery

 





i always have a blast visiting my family , but as hard as it is to sat goodbye  England needs some Lauren in there summer to right ? ...

so i got to sleep off the jet lag for 2 days and the party was promptly restarted 

with this little festival i like to call SOUL SURVIVOR 

this involved , plans to stop our friends getting lost in the crowd


dancing

 


lots of friends 




you know gods involved when its sunny in somerset 



crazy guys in Lycra and a wig


dressing up as wears waldo 







and most importantly , the most awesome part of the whole summer.
WORSHIPING GOD , the dude that made all the other stuff cool 

also , if all that wasn't enough.. i spent all remaining time hanging out with friends  



and playing countless rounds of ninja 





ok phew , im tired just remembering how hectic my summer was, im now getting back into normal life and have started my internship at my church. you should get more regular updates from me now i have restarted my blog and am not off jet setting
lots of love
Lauren
 xx  

No comments:

Post a Comment