Monday 15 October 2012

loud & clear and a check of faith

this weekend , 2 very awesome things happened

1 , loud and clear conference
this was a chance for me and some of my friends who are in the preaching team at church to go and hone are skills as communicators of the gospel (and see Sam bailey , but that's a whole other post. hehe ) . I traveled to Watford for the day ( this involved me getting up stupidly early) and had an awesome time. 

  

2, (this is the most awesome thing) the church was given a cheque for the sum of £1500 to pay for me and Joel to have new computers in the office 
now i know i spelt cheque wrong in the title , and the reason i did this is because it blew me away that this person felt led by got to invest in 2 teenagers starting a new ministry. someone decided to invest an incredible sum of money ON ME ! and it really kicked me into shape. in a smaller sense this is what Jesus did for me just like the person said "she may not be much now but what if i invest in her, what could she become" . she sees the potential in me. so did god but his cheque didn't say £1500. it said "my only son"      
this was huge food for thought for me 
so to the person who donated that money , i believe you have even started reading this blog 
thank you for investing in me , I hope I do you proud 
lots of love
Lauren
xx 

1 comment:

  1. That is amazing Lauren. Keep going for God. I know I will.

    ReplyDelete