Friday 12 October 2012

"oh really"

so yesterday i had what i like to call an "oh really" moment. you know toughs moments when you listen to someone speek and you just think "what an absolute pile of garbage"

a friend of mine who has a daughter with ts had an artical in "chat" one of the weekly glossy's . so another friend of mine decides to read this and ring me up  

whats the problem with that , i hear you cry !

well the problem is the conversation went something like this ...

friend-"that artical in chat , turners , that's what you have right?"
me- "yep , what did you think"
friend- "i think you should do yourself a favor and not bother having kids" 
me-"exsqueeeees me ? , why" 
friend-"lets face it it would be hard for you to get pregnant , and if its a girl it would probable have F***ked up kidneys and hart defects like you"
me- " you do realize the child wouldn't have my biology because i would have an egg doner and even so ts isent hereditary there's every chance a biological child of mine would be fit and well" 
friend-"well im just saying the poor kid would have to deal with having a termanaly ill mother aswell"
me-"IM NOT DIEING YOU NUMPTY..."
friend-"well im just saying it like it is"
me-"o are you now , do tell me more about this "terminal illness" that i have and you don't"
friend-"it just wouldn't be fair on your kid , that's all"
me-" i just suggest you stop talking and hang up the phone please , you ignorant swine"
friend-"fine bie then moody b***h, don't bother asking next time" 

i was in utter shock , at what my friend had just said to me , but the worst thing was is that it was all lies almost every single word. but i have decided to forgive her. because that's who i am . i forgive. even if it feel so much more painful than just cutting all ties.

so , dear friend. the person you called "termanaly ill" yesterday. shes got a heck of a lot of living to do yet

 

peace out
lots of love
lauren 
xx 






No comments:

Post a Comment