Monday 25 February 2013

a long awaited update and an overload of cuteness

long time no post !
that's because there hasn't been anything to update you guys with .... until now

IM GOING TO BE A BRIDESMAID !

i was asked last week to be a bridesmaid for one of my youth leaders /friend/ colleague. and i am very exited about it. i have already been to chose my dress and its amazing. but im afraid there is an embargo on me saying any more than that, so , congratulations Matt and Julia :D (expect a post with lots of picks after august 9th) 

SUMMER IS GOING TO BE EMINENCE

so a run down of my summer

. Canada family coming over
.staying in a hotel at Lego land with said Canadian family (no your never to old
.a wedding
.soul survivor
.momentum 
.starting uni in September

im going to be one busy lady

also , just for cuteness sake  

yesterday i was talking to the mum of tow of the most adorable children in my church. and she told me that whilst they where at euro Disney they saw a girl that looks like me. this caused both girls to go running up to the random stranger screaming "LAAAAAAAUREN". of course it wasn't actually me and they subsequently got upset because they wanted to see me. i have never felt more loved and missed ! bless them.  

a couple more cute things ... my siblings <3



lots of love 
lauren
xx
   

No comments:

Post a Comment