Thursday 7 February 2013

what next ?

busy couple of weeks for me 

i have been working hard in my internship which i suppose i should update you guys on... i am full steam ahead with getting a team together and working out team packs so that they have some basic information on what there role will be. not as easy as it sounds. best part of my job , of course , is seeing people encounter Jesus -totally worth having no life outside of church ! (just kidding .... kinda)

church socials are fun ...



yum !

Photo: That's a lot of Chinese food! #Church #Jesus #Community


and i went to see les mis .... it was brilliant




now on to the real stuff that this post is about ...
what next ?
my future
for the first time in a long while I feel I can type toughs words without a feeling of dread creeping over me. cool ha
anyway  , I had an interview at St militus collage (its a uni) on Monday the 4th of Feb and it went amazingly. fingures crossed i get in. because you never know this could be exactly what next

and after that ..... who knows  

lots of love
Lauren
xx







No comments:

Post a Comment